• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Design specs doesn't inlude all my artboards

Advisor ,
Jul 17, 2019 Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 53 artboards in my document, when I share this for development only 4 of them gets transferred to design specs. Since Adobe is a very unpredictable company I have tried different things to see if the last update had new requirements for design specs, like selecting all the artboards or not selecting anything on the document when sharing etc. Doesn't make any difference. This all happened after the last update. I also tried share for review with the same outcome. 

There's been lot's of complaints since the last update, is this yet another bug?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Perrybrus,

Thank you for using Adobe XD. We're sorry to hear you're having trouble as you're unable to view all your artboards in Design specs.

We'd suggest connecting all the artboards with your home artboard and let us know if that works.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

? I don't want to connect or link or prototype anything. I just want to share my design files as before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand your frustration. You don't need to connect or link or prototype anything. You just need to make sure your all artboards are connected to your home artboard. If you haven't created a home artboard, please click on the home icon of the artboard you want to make as the Home Artboard.

Please see the attached screenshot below.

Please let me know if you've any issues with this.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't get you. What you are showing is a wired system, a connected string of artboards. I have never been forced to do that in order to get all my artboards included when sharing for development. Prior to last XD update it worked fine, now it doesn't. Just to see if what you are trying to explain would solve anything I went ahead and connected each and every of my 53 artboards and shared it again. It didn't do anything for me. Still the same problems with only a few artboards being published to specs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines