• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Design System - Collaborate form 1 cloud folder

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I and a colleague have begun the process of building a design system using Spectrum as a baseline. We are both working on different components and building from the base up. 

When we complete a component and share with each other as we built the design system. Some components live on his cloud and some on my cloud. He has a paid account I am using basic. We hope to move to adobe completely if we can solve our problem.  Is there a way we can work from one folder so that we both see the folder structure of the system as we build it out. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for reaching out. If I understood it correctly, you are referring to this feature: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/39172108-share-entire-folder-for-co-editing-for-better-fil

If yes, I am afraid, as of now, we don't have this feature, please upvote the request to add voice to it. This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for reaching out. If I understood it correctly, you are referring to this feature: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/39172108-share-ent...

If yes, I am afraid, as of now, we don't have this feature, please upvote the request to add voice to it. This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases. 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, this is exactly what I mean, this would be a very useful feature and the only reason our team is hesitant to switch from Sketch to XD. We love our shared folder. Thanks for getting back to me. I have voted for this feature

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines