Highlighted

[Design]-When clicking selected text on Mac, the native "More" menu appears

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you double-click into a text-field, all text is selected (I find that pretty disturbing), then when clicking to the specific location you want to edit the text, the more-menu appears which opens a submenu for adding the text to other tools that I have installed (Things, Fantastical and more). Please work on the text-field-behaviour.

TOPICS
Design, Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

[Design]-When clicking selected text on Mac, the native "More" menu appears

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you double-click into a text-field, all text is selected (I find that pretty disturbing), then when clicking to the specific location you want to edit the text, the more-menu appears which opens a submenu for adding the text to other tools that I have installed (Things, Fantastical and more). Please work on the text-field-behaviour.

TOPICS
Design, Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 05, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to here you are experiencing issues with XD. If you are having issue in editing any words or letters in a textfield, give it a triple click instead of a double click. On clicking it thrice the cursor points to the clicked position and you can edit anything in between the lines/words.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Jagriti Kashyap 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 06, 2020 1