• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Design]-XD Overlays don't show up in the browser.

Explorer ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use the overlay feature on a prototype but it won't show up when I preview in the browser.

Images below show the view in the prototype function as well as what I see in the browser preview.

I'm using a XD on a PC running Windows 10, just updated to the latest version. 

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Hi Harshika,

thanks for the quick response. I figured out what the problem was. The position of the overlay preview when in prototyping mode doesn't seem to affect where it shows up when previewed in the browser. I just moved it to the top of the prototype and it shows up in the preview now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Drew,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble viewing overlays in XD. Would you mind confirming if it's happening with all the files or with a specific file? It would be really helpful if you can share the screenshot of your about XD page.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Harshika,

thanks for the quick response. I figured out what the problem was. The position of the overlay preview when in prototyping mode doesn't seem to affect where it shows up when previewed in the browser. I just moved it to the top of the prototype and it shows up in the preview now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines