• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Designing artboard for a specific model

Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to design an app for a specific tablet (Samsung Tab Active Pro: 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)) that is not in the default artboards of Adode XD. What can I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Use the Custom Size option :). I have mine set to a custom size of 1024x600. Enter your values and click the icon to create an artboard.

Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 1.24.38 PM.png

You can always resize an artboard once it had been created using the properties panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the Custom Size option :). I have mine set to a custom size of 1024x600. Enter your values and click the icon to create an artboard.

Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 1.24.38 PM.png

You can always resize an artboard once it had been created using the properties panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for reaching out. As of now, we don't have the default artboard of Samsung Tab Active Pro in the list, however, you can create a customized artboard in Adobe XD. For more information, please refer to this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/get-started-with-artboards-in-XD.ug.html

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines