• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Desktop Preview doesn't load up component states on the fly in Adobe XD.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I have Desktop Preview open in another screen/Mac desktop and I update a component state (ex: add hover), it doesn't immediately update Desktop Preview. It bugs out and then the only way to get it right is to close Desktop Preview and launch it again.

I've had a similar issue in copying over a multi-state component from one artboard to another. The component ends up on the wrong part of the artboard. Once again, quitting Desktop Preview and relaunching rectifies the error. 

<The titlee was renamed by moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear that you are facing trouble using Adobe XD. Would you mind sharing a short video of the workflow so that we can have a visual understanding for the same? 

We would also request you to please share the OS and XD version of your machine. We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines