Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Developer version - Bottom bar menu hiding content

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

While sharing the development version (the one will all the spec) to my developer, he is telling me that the bottom bar menu is hiding the content standing behind (See picture). Which obviously makes it difficult (or impossible) for him to work as he cannot visually access this information, except if he also has the editable document version.

Capture d’écran 2019-02-15 à 15.39.02.png

Is there a way for the developer to "remove" somehow the bottom bar menu in order for him to see what is behind in the development version?

Or does that mean the developement version should come without any bottom bar menu which potentially could hide content? which seems strange to me as the developer also needs to know where the icons on the bottom bar menu should take him.

Or finally, does that mean the developer has to go back and forth from the development version to the editable document version. Which seems quite exhausting.

Thanks,

Amaury

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Fixed elements in specs cover – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

I think I recall there is a same request with more votes though...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fixed elements in specs cover – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

I think I recall there is a same request with more votes though...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines