Highlighted

Developers have reported the following as a problem when using Share for Development.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Developers have reported the following as a problem when using Share for Development.

I'll send you, I hope you can help make this program even better.

Problem 1: Clicking on the textarea below the Content block will immediately copy, even though I only wanted to extract one piece of text.

Suggestion: Stay in a plain textarea where I can copy myself using the keyboard, and in the Content subtitle bar, on the right, a copy button that copies the entire text.

Problem 2: Under the Appearance block, I can't see the color code, I can only copy it.

Suggestion: The color code could be written, and for a hexadecimal representation it would be possible to copy a # and a # without any variation in the Illustrator color picker without a # # version.

Problem 3: I see only the colors at the gradient, but how many percent of them change, no longer.

Suggestion: Let it be written how long a color will last in the gradient.

Thank You

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'll send you, I hope you can help make this program even better.

Problem 1: Clicking on the textarea below the Content block will immediately copy, even though I only wanted to extract one piece of text.

Suggestion: Stay in a plain textarea where I can copy myself using the keyboard, and in the Content subtitle bar, on the right, a copy button that copies the entire text.

Problem 2: Under the Appearance block, I can't see the color code, I can only copy it.

Suggestion: The color code could be written, and for a hexadecimal representation it would be possible to copy a # and a # without any variation in the Illustrator color picker without a # # version.

Problem 3: I see only the colors at the gradient, but how many percent of them change, no longer.

Suggestion: Let it be written how long a color will last in the gradient.

Thank You

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 11, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nick,

Thank you for sharing your observations I understand your point for Problem 1 and 3. Please submit your feedback for the same here Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs​ and share the thread with us so, that we can keep the track of it.

The workaround for problem 2 is to hover over to the color under the Appearance panel, it will show the color code and opacity, you can make a note of it manually.

Let us know if that helps you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 11, 2019 1