Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Development view - no grid

Participant ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

Is there an option to display grid on development view? Without this, developing a design is way too random and causes a lot of unnecessary problems. If not, why is this feature not available?

TOPICS
How to , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We do have an option to activate the layout grid in development shared link, please refer to this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/how-to/layout-grids.html

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, but this is a bug and the answer you gave does not help at all. For some reason, sometimes the grid tab is visible and other times it's not. I've just spent 15 minutes with my developer trying ot fix this. I've updated the share link and it started to work, but then I've updated it again and it stopped working. I've not changed anything withing design options whatsoever, only added a couple of elements on my design. How can this affect the app behavior at all?! It's very inconsistent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines