Exit

Did not solve my issue

New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did the following step:

1. Uninstall XD.
2. Quit the Creative Cloud Desktop app and kill all related processes from Task Manager.
3. Delete temp files by going to run(Win+r) then %temp%
4. Delete the Adobe XD CC folder from  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe.

5. Repair the Creative Cloud Desktop app and restart the machine.

6. Then Install XD again.

but did not work and also uninstalled the creative cloud app and reinstalled it but did not fix the problem. Am using a personal account.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Syed Rahad,

what is your problem with Adobe XD?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD Problems.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting Error 5718 message when I Open XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Syed,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. As asked by Gianvitulano, please let us know what exactly is happening at your end? We'll also need the version of XD and OS, we'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rishabh_Tiwari  and @gianvitulano, hello guys I am getting an error 5718 message when I Open XD. I am using latest version of XD and my operating system is windows 10. I also have attached a screen short please check. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Syed Rahad5E3F 

One of the very bad things that Windows does is having a lot of temp files and registry keys that makes it almost near diffcult to erase the footprint of any tool installed. Adobe XD team already forseeing this issue has developed a tool "Creative cloud cleaner" which does all the steps you did and some extra functions to enable the proper working for you.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Please follow th steps above to resolve your issue.

Please let us know if this solution works for you.

Gracias, Jose

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Praveen Jose @Rishabh_Tiwari @gianvitulano .  Tried to the steps suggested by @Praveen Jose  still I can not open XD. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines