• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Difference in Preview on chrome and on Adobe XD

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have designed something for web-1920-1080 in adobe xd and when I export it to a web page, it does not show the same as it's shown on the adobe xd preview! In the first image. you'll see the adobe xd preview and in the second one, you'll see the chrome preview (above the start button the text is not at the same length as it is in the adobe xd preview ).

Any help, please !! Thanks!

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Import and export , Plug-ins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Will it be possible for you to share the file with us so that we can test it on our end? And also could you please check the preview at 100% zoom.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Thanks for responding.

I'll share the file but give me your email because it doesn't allow me to send a file here in the reply(it says only photos/videos).

And I checked the preview at 100% zoom, but still the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for confirming. You can add the file to cloud storage and share the link here. And if you don't want to share it publicly you can click on my name and then click on Send Message and share the link of cloud storage there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines