Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I'm using Adobe XD CC with these devices:

- iMac, macOS Mojave 10.14.3

- MacBook Pro, macOS Mojave 10.14.2

- iPhone X, iOS 12.1.4

I'm using the Geomanist font for a project.

All the font weights seem to work well, except for the Regular one. In the mobile app it is identical to the Medium weight.

I tried to uninstall/reinstall both the 2 apps (mobile and desktop), but it didn't work.

Instead, when I use my Macbook Pro there is no error and all the font weights are displayed correctly.

I'd appreciate any help given

Thank you

Marco

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 12, 2019 Mar 12, 2019

Hi Preran, now it works!

Thank you!

Marco

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marcob,

I would request you to go to the preference and check if you could find the medium weight font under active fonts on both mobile and Adobe Creative Cloud on iMac?

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Atul_Saini,

Thanks for the reply!

I don't see the Geomanist font under the active fonts on both of the cases. Not only the medium weight but the whole Font.

Marco

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to be sure, do these fonts appear correctly with applications such as Microsoft Word, Photoshop, and so on? Can you test and let us know?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran,

yes, the fonts appear correctly in other applications.

Thank you,

Marco

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2019 Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologize for the delay in my response because of the extended weekend. Can you try going through this video Xd Missing Fonts - YouTube​ and let me know if it provided any insights?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2019 Mar 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran, now it works!

Thank you!

Marco

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2019 Mar 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran, sorry for the late response.

Yes all the font weights seem to work properly with all the other applications.

Thank you

Marco

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 08, 2020 Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I have almost the same problem, only I have it on the desktop app, I downloaded George from Envato and some font weights are the same on Adobe XD, they are good on Illustrator, Word etc.

I'm on Windows 10 1903 (10 10.0.18362 Build 18362 exactly) and Adobe XD 26.0.22. Can anyone confirm this issue with this font?

Every bug I encoutered in Adobe XD since the last 2 to 3 years (that's a lot) were on Windows only, seems like the developers test their software a lot less on Windows (which has to be expected but still...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you try this on a Windows PC? If the issue is there I have the exact same problem: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/some-fonts-with-different-font-weights-appear-the-same-on-de...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines