• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

direct download link to XD 33

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i have a problem with the new verion of adobe XD.
With the system i use on my MAC 10.13, i can not install XD 34
I need a direct download link to XD 33. Can someone help me out?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Yes, you can get a direct download link to the Adobe XD installer by following one of the two options detailed here:

How to Get the New Creative Cloud 2021 Direct Download Links

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, there is no direct download link to install XD. You will need to install it via a Creative Cloud app. However, I would suggest connecting with our assisted support team using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html. They might help you with some alternatives.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

Thanks for your response. But before I posted this message here. An adobe agent sened me a direct download link for adobeXD 34. but because i'm only possible to install version 33, the agent told me i should try It here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

Thanks for your response. But before I posted this message here. An adobe agent sened me a direct download link for adobeXD 34. but because i'm only possible to install version 33, the agent told me i should try It here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well in that case. I would suggest checking the link shared by our expert and see if that helps you get the 33 version of XD. However, it is recommended to you the latest version of XD for better performance and new features.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can get a direct download link to the Adobe XD installer by following one of the two options detailed here:

How to Get the New Creative Cloud 2021 Direct Download Links

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines