• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disconnected - Check your internet connection (XD)

Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Impossible to install plugins in XD. (PC Windows 10)
i spent more than 2hours with support, trying to fix that point.
install, uninstall, re-install XD. clean Adobe applications with the patch. restart my computer. using another networks ... it s always the same issue ... im not connected, so impossible for me to download an install plugins.

try to create manually the plugins folder ... so, completely desesperate 😞

By the way all the others CC 2020 applications are fully connected and works fine

bug-XD.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Well, like i said before, i spent more than 2 hours tryng to fix this probleme with your services.... doesnt work.

i try one more time and follow the suggestions you gave me ... same issue 😞

But, i found something interesting. i hope it could help.

when i click to install plugins its said "Disconnected - Check your internet connection"; becaus i m curious, i try to find manually *.xdx files on my computer.

I found files, sort by date in a folder name "Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte/TempState/UXP/Plug

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the suggestions shared in this similar discussion: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/extensibility-while-installing-plugin-in-xd-it-gives-error-q...

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, like i said before, i spent more than 2 hours tryng to fix this probleme with your services.... doesnt work.

i try one more time and follow the suggestions you gave me ... same issue 😞

But, i found something interesting. i hope it could help.

when i click to install plugins its said "Disconnected - Check your internet connection"; becaus i m curious, i try to find manually *.xdx files on my computer.

I found files, sort by date in a folder name "Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte/TempState/UXP/PluginsTemp/Internal/com.adobe.ccext.pluginmarketplace" and began to double click on each files i found. guess what ... it install the plugins in XD.. the pluign i click on it before and wont work.

When i m back on XD i have the green check on the plugins i download, and fully installed.

so i can used them, and its a good point.

Unfortunatly, the update of the plugins doestn work. i must uninstal, download again, go to my folder and double click on it, then its installed.

i hope i was clear enough to help devellopers or people in the same case as me.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines