Highlighted

Display issue on Link

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I publish updates to my Adobe XD link, and refresh/reopen the link, it will have display issues. For instance in some areas with text that has a partially transparent background, the background will be pixellated and mostly gone, making it impossible to read the text over it. This is a link given to clients, so it is posing quite a few problems. What triggers this problem doesnt seem to be consistent. When updating the link, sometimes it goes away, and then it may reappear when updated again.

Thanks for sharing the link, Ashley. I checked the prototype on my end and I see a darker background. I have sent the screenshot in the DM, please check. If that's how it should preview, then I'd recommend you, to test the prototype on a different browser and if it previews fine on a different browser then we will need to troubleshoot the browser issue.

TOPICS
Design, Product performance, Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Display issue on Link

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I publish updates to my Adobe XD link, and refresh/reopen the link, it will have display issues. For instance in some areas with text that has a partially transparent background, the background will be pixellated and mostly gone, making it impossible to read the text over it. This is a link given to clients, so it is posing quite a few problems. What triggers this problem doesnt seem to be consistent. When updating the link, sometimes it goes away, and then it may reappear when updated again.

Thanks for sharing the link, Ashley. I checked the prototype on my end and I see a darker background. I have sent the screenshot in the DM, please check. If that's how it should preview, then I'd recommend you, to test the prototype on a different browser and if it previews fine on a different browser then we will need to troubleshoot the browser issue.

TOPICS
Design, Product performance, Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 03, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashley,

Thank you for reaching out to the XD community. This is definitely strange issue. Would you mind sharing a sample link with us showing the behaviour or the screenshot by circling the pixelated area?

We will try our best to investigate on the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://xd.adobe.com/view/54c6c9e7-231d-4e7d-a959-bfba3c6a6d53-0195/screenshot of the pixelated background - makes text nnot readablescreenshot of the pixelated background - makes text nnot readable

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0