Highlighted

Distorted Prototype

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm creating a prototype and when I open the link on the desktop it looks great (left) but when I look on mobile, the shapes are distorted (right). I've tried adjusting a few things but still can't figure it out. What could be causing this to happen?

Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 1.09.01 PM.pngIMG_2572.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Distorted Prototype

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm creating a prototype and when I open the link on the desktop it looks great (left) but when I look on mobile, the shapes are distorted (right). I've tried adjusting a few things but still can't figure it out. What could be causing this to happen?

Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 1.09.01 PM.pngIMG_2572.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 14, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kldrivinski,

This looks strange, thanks for sharing the screenshot, it appears that you are viewing this artboard in a browser. Would you mind using Adobe XD mobile app and see if this still appears as it is?

Awaiting your response on this.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 14, 2019 1
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, it looks much better on the app!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 14, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the heads up. It would be great if you could share the screenshot so that we can compare the two and proceed further.

Please share link of the prototype so that we can test that here at our end.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2019 1