Highlighted

Do all team members in a teams account notified of comments from a shared prototype link?

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My teams account has 2 members.

I have created a share link of my xd prototype for a client. When the client comments and Adobe sends me the email notification, does my other team member also receive that email?

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In an ideal condition, no this should not happen. As even in teams accounts it will have two different seats or license for the two members and both of them would be registered with a different email address. So when the notification is sent, it gets sent to the file owner.

Regards

Rishabh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Do all team members in a teams account notified of comments from a shared prototype link?

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My teams account has 2 members.

I have created a share link of my xd prototype for a client. When the client comments and Adobe sends me the email notification, does my other team member also receive that email?

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In an ideal condition, no this should not happen. As even in teams accounts it will have two different seats or license for the two members and both of them would be registered with a different email address. So when the notification is sent, it gets sent to the file owner.

Regards

Rishabh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 30, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 01, 2020 1
drungsea LATEST
New Here ,
May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thank you for clarifying!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 05, 2020 1