• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do not like the new sharing section in XD

Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm not crazy about the new interface layout for "share" from last update... (adobe, do you do any kind of interface testing before implementing stuff like this?)

the attached image shows the length across the screen to perform "share" action every time -- very counter-intuitive; why do you want users to relearn something that was not broken?

and why is the "copy link" simply not under the actual link for the mockup, instead being buried under a dropdown menu? i don't get the thinking here -- or was there any?

(what adobe should be focused on is to make hover effect possible -- this request has been out there forever. it's such a necessary effect that i'm still baffled why it's not yet available)

(addendum: unfortunately, uploading an image here reduced it to a tiny fraction, so my image does not show at 1:1 ratio to emote the real issue of space)

Screen-Shot-33.jpg

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

I'll pass this along, but hover was a significant addition in XD 24. Definitely explore on letsxd.com. I'll pass along your feedback on the new Share mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll pass this along, but hover was a significant addition in XD 24. Definitely explore on letsxd.com. I'll pass along your feedback on the new Share mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

o.m.g.

i missed that: hover effect is finally here!?

(addendum: tried it out -- awesome)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also choose to copy link using the icon that is present right next to the URL itself. When you click on it, it automatically copies your URL into clipboard. You do not have to really select copy link from the drop down.

We are constantly seeking feedback and will improve upon our UI. Making Share a mode in XD now gives us the flexibility to provide easier way of managing all your published links. If you notice, all the published links from your document will now be listed in the URL picker drop down at the top of the PI. You can select any link and choose to update it.

It also lays the foundation of some of the other flow specific improvements that we are thinking about in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines