• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do not see plugins option in Adobe XD main menu?

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've come across several tutorials about either installing or creating plugins w/XD. I'm not able to get far because there is no "plugins" option in the top menu? I am using the most recent version of XD. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 2.22.14 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

No, we’re on XD 17 now, so you’re definitely really out of date. You can check for app updates by selecting the … button in your Creative Cloud desktop application and select “Check for App Updates.”

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the number of the version of XD are you using? You can check in the Help > About XD menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi elainecc - I am using version 12.0.12.10. I don't see any updates available, so I assumed this is the latest version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, we’re on XD 17 now, so you’re definitely really out of date. You can check for app updates by selecting the … button in your Creative Cloud desktop application and select “Check for App Updates.”

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

shoot! okay, thank you for your replies. sounds like i need to dig a little deeper as updates are still not showing 😕 will check w/my admin and see if perhaps there is an issue w/our enterprise account.

Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 5.15.34 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is occurring for me — I have the latest version of Adobe XD (56.1.12)  and Creative Cloud (5.10.0.573).

The 'Browse Plugins' option has disappeared in both XD and Creative cloud, all I'm left with is the option to manage plug-ins I've previously used.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2023-05-15 at 15.37.16.png

There is in my menu - the same XD version. Can you try restarting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Kenneth Kawamoto — I've restarted and also reinstalled this has had no impact. I'm still unable to see 'Browse plugins…'

Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 10.00.59.png

I've recently upgraded to macOS Ventura, perhaps that's a factor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 10.25.30.png

I checked XD on my M1 machine running Ventura 13.2.1 - there is Browse in the menu, so it's not OS specific issue. Perhaps you can try clean re-install using the cleaner tool?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines