• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do we have Preferences in XD? Why they are grayed out on macOS?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, when I go to the top left menu and try to go into preferences for XD it is greyed out and can't open it up. I tried re-installing it but still same problem

See Image 2019-04-25 at 11.12.45 AM.png

Thanks

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Hi Jen,

I understand your frustration. I would request you to please submit your feedback here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/33361459-preferences and upvote the request to add your voice.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Edited

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to make the zoom functionality (mouse scroll + option) consistent with that of every other Adobe app. It is backwards in XD by default, for what reason is beyond me.

Thanks for explaining that there are no Preference settings for Adobe XD. My question then to Adobe (not you) is why is it listed in the menu, and why is it greyed out? Most users are going to assume that it is indeed a feature but for some reason cannot access it. It should be completely removed from the menu if it is not possible to adjust settings, there is no reason for it to be there!

@vishuagg19 I'm closing this thread given there is no way to adjust preferences, but thank you for offering to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines