• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document Opening Problem

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a big problem. I can't open the project document from the cloud. I'm sitting here and I can't work. I've just restarted my computer, creatice cloud, Xd. Nothing helped.

Please help me!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Does it work if you open from the cloud documents tab (vs. in the recents menu)? If not, I'm going to ask someone from our support team to help you grab logs, as we want to get to the root of the issue. I did have someone yesterday say that they could access the document from another machine - does that work?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nickt,

Sorry that you are unable to work with Cloud Documents. Could you please share the exact error message which you are getting while accessing that document? Is this happening with all the docs or to any specific document only?

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only with one document. His name is 2019_Dylyver_Web_2.

I hope that my work has not been ruined. Open in XD I get this error.

How can I access this file manually? Is there a way to download the file and use it, bypassing the Cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it work if you open from the cloud documents tab (vs. in the recents menu)? If not, I'm going to ask someone from our support team to help you grab logs, as we want to get to the root of the issue. I did have someone yesterday say that they could access the document from another machine - does that work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the screenshot Nickt, it was really helpful. As Elaine requested, there are a few more details that I would require from your end.

1. Please collect the logs using this link: -How to use the Creative Cloud Log Collector tool​ and share the link with us.

2. I also want to know what version of CoreSync and XD you’re running.

• For XD, go to "Help" and select "Adobe XD".
  • To get the CoreSync version, please launch Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app, to go Preference from the 3 dots on the top left corner of the app. Click on Creative Cloud >  Files and share Creative Cloud Sync version.

3. XD core runtime log by the name of "AdobeXD.log": - \Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte\LocalState.

4. ACP.local (for cloud projects): \Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte\LocalState\ACPLocalLogs.

You may zip these logs, upload it to CC or Dropbox and share the link in a private message. I would also request you to check if you are able to open this file from the cloud on a different machine.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Failed to open the Cloud tab.

- Creative Cloud Sync 4.2.0.25

- Adobe XD 17.0.12.11 (starter)

- AdobeLogs_20190320_053148_e9f50486-5ba0-4e48-b223-55900cdd38af-win.zip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much. I have updated point 3 and 4 as well in my previous post, I am sorry for the last minute addition. Would you be able to share those logs as well? It is going to be very helpful to take this further.

Just to avoid confusion, we would need the following details as well.

• XD core runtime log by the name of "AdobeXD.log": - \Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte\LocalState
  • ACP.local (for cloud projects): \Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte\LocalState\ACPLocalLogs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Opening on the other machine was successful.

Thanks for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad it worked out, but I'd love to understand what's happening on the machine where you couldn't open the document. Could you please grab the two logs that Atul asked you to get and send it to him? It would help us fix the problem so that it doesn't happen again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't really understand the other two log things, I couldn't do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure thing:

1. Go to File Explorer
  2. In the window, type in the path: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte\LocalState
  3. Once that shows you that directory, grab the AdobeXD.log and the contents of the ACPLocalLogs directory

Once you have those files, you can upload them to a file sharing service like Google Drive or Dropbox and share that link with Atul via Private Message. To do that, you can hover over his avatar and click on "Message."

Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here's the log

log file : AdobeLogs_20190321_022159_35384602-daa1-4091-bb8c-2ad82f49cac6-win.zxp

idk which version the XD i just update it into latest version then suddenly this creepy things happen and stop my stuff

please fix it i'm begging you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link did not make it through. Can you upload your file to a shared location such as CC and share the URL here. Thank you for taking time to help us with this issue.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded the creative cloud on both machines, this seems to be a bug, now it works fine.

Thanks for the help.

The requested logs could not be matched.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines