• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

does anyone use XD to design email campaigns?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work for an agency and the designers use Photoshop to design emails. I'm looking for advice on what Adobe application could be used that would be more efficient.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Hi, of course you could use Adobe XD but, as they already told you, most likely your elements are made on Photoshop and consequently I don't think it's worthwhile. Of course, maybe to create a new layout you could use Adobe XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andyrain,

Thanks for choosing Adobe XD, I would suggest you may use Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign to design Emails. However, I would let this discussion be open for our community to add their suggestions.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We currently do use Photoshop, but I was wondering if there is something more efficient that the ad industry is using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great question, you could definitely design the layout or a template quite quickly in XD.

Since most of your elements are probably designed in Photoshop though it would feel like an extra step in the workflow which may not really be needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, of course you could use Adobe XD but, as they already told you, most likely your elements are made on Photoshop and consequently I don't think it's worthwhile. Of course, maybe to create a new layout you could use Adobe XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines