Copy link to clipboard
The drag and drop image function is not working in Adobe XD (works perfectly in Photoshop).
- Windows 10
- Adobe XD version 27.1.12
- All drivers (including NVIDIA) updated
What I have tried to do so far:
- Change user account control settings (Control Panel -> User accounts)
- regedit -> change EnableLUA to 1 (I also tried changing it to 0, nothing is working)
PLEASE, HELP ME, as I am slowly losing my hope and patience 😞
I am sorry to hear that you are facing this issue. Can you please try following steps and let us know if this fix the issue.
1. Quit XD
2. Searhc for UAC in the serach bar at the right side of task bar and select "Change User Account Control Setting"
3. Reduce the bar to a lower level or at the bottom.
4. Click OK and then try to perform the drag and drop.
I hope this helps.
As mentioned in my post, I have already tried this solution, sadly it has not worked for me same as changing this EnableLUA thing.
Is there anything else I could do besides these two?