Highlighted

Drag and drop not working after using xd or ps

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've always had a problem with my photoshop cc, because after several times or as i've understood after unknown actions i couldn't use drag and drop in all system. Cant drop images in ps cc, cant move folders, shortcuts in all system. It only helps to close ps and restart it. Now I have this problem in xd too. And I also have this icon in front of every window as picture shows. How can I fix it?

2019-03-07_15-47-37.png

Thanks for sharing the details, in case you are facing this same issue in Adobe Photoshop as well, I would request you to post your query on Photoshop​ forum.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Drag and drop not working after using xd or ps

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've always had a problem with my photoshop cc, because after several times or as i've understood after unknown actions i couldn't use drag and drop in all system. Cant drop images in ps cc, cant move folders, shortcuts in all system. It only helps to close ps and restart it. Now I have this problem in xd too. And I also have this icon in front of every window as picture shows. How can I fix it?

2019-03-07_15-47-37.png

Thanks for sharing the details, in case you are facing this same issue in Adobe Photoshop as well, I would request you to post your query on Photoshop​ forum.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aurorie,

Sorry that you encountered these issues where you see this error icon on top of every screen. I would request you to share your system specification. I would request you to update the graphics card driver as per the manufactures website and update this discussion with results.

I would also request you to try to hit the "Esc" key and check if this removes this error from your screen.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to what Atul said, can you provide us with the version of Windows that you are using XD on? Are you on an Insider version?

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys. Thank you for your answer. Now I'm using windows 10. All drivers are updated to the latest version. In the past this error i have on windows 8.1 on my laptop in photoshop too. Now on laptop win10 and pc win10, in photoshop and xd. And it starts only after unknown activities in programs.

I'm using

windows 10 pro

version 1803

build 17134.590

Yeah the esc button has helped in xd! Thank you. But not sure if it works in photoshop, i'll try later

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines