Highlighted

DRAG AND DROP PROBLEM

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't drag and drop any assets in Adobe XD. I am using windows 10 v1903. Have you find any great solutions for this? Badly need help

TOPICS
XD

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

DRAG AND DROP PROBLEM

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't drag and drop any assets in Adobe XD. I am using windows 10 v1903. Have you find any great solutions for this? Badly need help

TOPICS
XD

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 15, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you be a bit more specific. What exactly isn't working?
I'm using Win10 1903 and the most current version of XD, Drag and drop works fine.
It might be the file type you are trying to drag and drop.

For example a png or jpg should work fine, but an ai or psd file would need to be imported.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patricka,

Sorry to hear that you're facing trouble with drag and drop fucntionality in Adobe XD. In addition to the information asked by Sjaani, could you please share some more details about the situation? I would like to know where are you dropping the elements? Would you mind sharing the gif or video of the workflow? Are you on the latest vesion of Adobe XD?

Awaiting your response

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2019 0