Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drag animation not working

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I've been strugglig with the drag auto-animate trigger in Adobe XD. Not sure if I set it up wrong or not but the artboards have a dissolve, kinda fade-in fade-out effect instead. Here are images of what happens and of my setup. Obviously I did something wrong even though I followed the tutorial so I would appreciate your help.

Thank you for your answers,

Petra

auto.gifauto.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Hi Petras,

Thanks for sharing all the details and screenshot. Please follow the steps mentioned here: - Make it share it : Horizontal Scrolling in Adobe XD​ and see if that helps. You may also check the if there is any wiring set to "Dissolve" instead of the auto-animate.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Petras,

Thanks for sharing all the details and screenshot. Please follow the steps mentioned here: - Make it share it : Horizontal Scrolling in Adobe XD​ and see if that helps. You may also check the if there is any wiring set to "Dissolve" instead of the auto-animate.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same is happening to me 😞

Already followed all the steps but the "drag" feature is still not working. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you check the layered elements in the artboards ? They need to be named exacly the same, otherwise the Auto-animate creates dissolves (if set otherwise). And try using the Drag trigger just for the (group of) elements to be swiped – not the whole artboard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter_Villevoye Thanks a lot. i have been trying looking for right solution for this problem for like a long time and finally the solution given by you "Name exactly the same" worked correctly..simple problem to catch but a great headache btw 😞 really greateful XD 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, your comment helped so much! I was struggling with this for hours lol.

Thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Peter, I was dealing with this issue so much. Appreciate your help greatly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines