• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drag gesture conflicts with vertical scroll on the same page

New Here ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have assigned auto-animate with drag gesture on a screen, but the vertical scroll doesn't work now, when i preview it on my mobile device. If i remove the drag gesture the scroll works again. Has anyone else faced the same issue? Is there any way to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Binnycash,

Sorry that you are unable to use drag gesture and scroll in the same artboard. We'd love to hear more about this issue, would you mind sharing the OS build and version of XD which you are using at the moment? Would it be possible for you to share the the artboard for review with us, even if you can create a sample design, it would work.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2019 May 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm using adobe XD version 19.0.22.9, creative cloud sync 4.2.3.4 on MacOS Mojave ver 10.14.4. I have a sample design file.

You can find a sample file with this interaction at this link - https://drive.google.com/open?id=13il4YYk4QXi_p6ir8lP7fNhfAZziAY-Z

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines