Highlighted

Drag Trigger on Surface Not Working?

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm making a prototype that uses drag triggers for a touchscreen. The plan is to use a Surface to test primarily because of its touchscreen capabilities, but I am finding that the drag triggers aren't working on a touchscreen. It works pretty well when using the mouse/trackpad to click and drag as well as when I connect my phone to my laptop. But ultimately the idea is to use a bigger touchscreen than a small mobile device to test with users. I'm also using voice triggers for another part of the device which is why I've opted for the Surface. 

I'm not sure how to fix this so that it works on a Surface. Please advise! Thank you!

Hi Vidalext,

Thanks for sharing our feedback about using touch screen gesture while dragging on Windows. A similar request has been raised here:- Drag feature should be supported on Windows touch screens – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs.​ Please upvote this thread and share your comments to add your voice!

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Drag Trigger on Surface Not Working?

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm making a prototype that uses drag triggers for a touchscreen. The plan is to use a Surface to test primarily because of its touchscreen capabilities, but I am finding that the drag triggers aren't working on a touchscreen. It works pretty well when using the mouse/trackpad to click and drag as well as when I connect my phone to my laptop. But ultimately the idea is to use a bigger touchscreen than a small mobile device to test with users. I'm also using voice triggers for another part of the device which is why I've opted for the Surface. 

I'm not sure how to fix this so that it works on a Surface. Please advise! Thank you!

Hi Vidalext,

Thanks for sharing our feedback about using touch screen gesture while dragging on Windows. A similar request has been raised here:- Drag feature should be supported on Windows touch screens – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs.​ Please upvote this thread and share your comments to add your voice!

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 30, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vidalext,

Thanks for sharing our feedback about using touch screen gesture while dragging on Windows. A similar request has been raised here:- Drag feature should be supported on Windows touch screens – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & B...​ Please upvote this thread and share your comments to add your voice!

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 01, 2019 1