Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

duplicated Component States

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a button as a master component with different states. Now I have copied it/duplicated and changed the label and changed the width of the button in the "default" state.

But in the rest of the states(hover, Focus, selected, disabled) of the button, the label and the size will not change. And we have to be careful in manually matching/adjusting the size and text of the button with the default one.

Please help me with this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Hi Pratik, unfortunately, this is how it "works". We've been requesting this changed/fixed for the past year, but for now, you have to manually adjust the states of each instance to match the default state's overrides.

Here's the feature request, which you can upvote.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please read https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/xd/help/work-with-components-xd.html

If that not help please provide more details about your workflow step by step.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Pratik, unfortunately, this is how it "works". We've been requesting this changed/fixed for the past year, but for now, you have to manually adjust the states of each instance to match the default state's overrides.

Here's the feature request, which you can upvote.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines