• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit in Photoshop not working

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Adobe good morning, few days before I updated my XD after open and work there is a problem occur. 'Edit in Photoshop' option was disabled. How can I enable 'Edit in Photoshop' option. Please let me know I'm stucking. Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Prakash5C6D,

Hope you are doing well, thanks for addressing this, i just want to make sure that whether Photoshop is installed in your machine? If it is installed then can you please provide me more details on this?

Regards,

Anupriya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying.. I installed Adobe Photoshop cs6 and also it's updated could you please let me know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Can you please give more calrity on what you are trying to do? Is it possible to share a video of your workflow which you are working on so it will be useful to reproduce the issue from our end

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wait I will upload screen shot it will be helpful to find solutions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_20210616_125827.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Prakash5C6D,

I am sorry for the frustration, i am unable to reproduce this at my end on my windows machine, can you please provide me some more details?

1.  XD Version
  2. The version of  Win which you are using.
  3. If it is happening with a specific file or multiple files

and also please try to sign out of XD and Creative Cloud, restart the machine, and then sign back in.

Thanks,

Anupriya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.Version  40.1.22.3, creative cloud sync 4.14.0.17

2. Window 10 64 bit

3. It happens when I click on the image then right click on the mouse it shows options bar which i sent the screenshot before. And I also tried 3 more times sign in , sign out, uninstall, install and restart I can't get any solution. It's still disabled. Please let me know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is PSD file type associated with Photoshop?

Also > installed Adobe Photoshop cs6

Not sure if this is meant to work with CS6 - XD didn't exist then 😁

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, you are telling me about when we are installing photoshop also click that checkbox of 'Extension' then we go with install right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I found a similar discussion that might help you https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/how-to-enable-the-quot-edit-in-photoshop-quot-option-in-xd/m... 

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes rishab I also looked at the comment but they gave the video about 'How to use edit in photoshop in xd only not explain how to enable edit in photoshop moreover watched that video in adobe creative cloud youtube channel and put my comment also you can check. Please let me know Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Prakash5C6D,

This is probably beacuse you are using very old version of Photoshop CS6, PS version could be the issue here.

Regards,

Anupriya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem here, and i'm using photoshop CC 2019

so i think the photoshop version does not matter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2022 Jan 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @lydiana227438397dz7 Hope you are doing well!

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, please give us more details on this.

• Are you seeing "Edit in Photoshop" option disabled? 
  • Please provide us details on Xd version and OS version you are using 
  • Is it possible to share a video of your workflow which you are working on so it will be useful for us to reproduce

Regards,

Anupriya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem here, and i'm using photoshop CC 2023.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is the PSD file type associated with Photoshop in your computer? Can you try re-installing XD and Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines