• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing Main Component Shape - All Instances do the Opposite

Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a component shape (a simple rectangle box). When I edit the main component, all the instances don't edit in the same way... they are actually editing the inverse of the action I'm performing on the main. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug? Photo below. I'm dragging up from the bottom to resize, but on all the instances, it is dragging down from the top.

mjhalper_0-1602099134099.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I was unable to reproduce this on my end on XD 33.1.12.4 on Windows 10, so could you please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD and OS.
  2. Is this happening on a specific file or multiple files?
  3. Will it be possible for you to share a small video of the workflow?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are my responses:

1. XD: Version 33.0.12.18

2. This is happening on this specific file but I feel like it's happened on other files. I can't recreate it.

3. Video: As you can see it does it when I adjust the shape from the top and left, but not when I adjust the shape from the bottom and right...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the video and information. Could you please update XD to 33.1 version and let us know if you're experiencing the issue on the latest version of XD as well?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines