Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing of linked component leads to weird behaviour of XD

Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

from today on every editing of a linked component in the child project leads to a kind of freeze of most functionalities.

By clicking on any artboard nothing happens, after i e.g. changed a string - also i can't choose any different object anymore. Biside this, it's not possible to go back or save anymore. the only thing i can do is setting different font styles.

I'm working with a cloud document and the behaviour appears on both platforms, OSX and Windows.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this happen on a local document as well? Or does this only happen on cloud documents?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

when i create a new project and link it to the one i'm working with it happens again, but not if i create two complete new projects and link them. seems like the file is somehow corrupt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines