• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

El problema idiomático

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola a todos. Me he suscripto al producto Adobe. Y como no soy una experta comencé a investigar en los tutoriales  e instructivos. Para mi sorpresa los videos tutoriales a los cuales he accedido están todos en inglés. Me hubiese gustado que antes de ofrecerme el producto me avisaran que debía saber inglés.

Esta situación me incomoda un poco.

La omunidad hispanoparlante es bastante importante. Es un mercado importante. De hecho por ese motivo los ofrecen La empresa debería tener la consideración de incorporar por lo menos videos en castellano. O en otros idiomas en los que la empresa venda sus productos.

Saludos a todos

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. We do have an option to change the language of our help article to a different language however the content of video tutorials will still remain in English. I found a user guide for Adobe XD in Spanish: https://helpx.adobe.com/es/xd/user-guide.html

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. I appreciate the information you have given me. It occurs to me that the Adobe company that sells its products to Spanish-speaking people should also plan and make videos in Spanish. As in any language to which they sell their products. In my country we call this ETHICS of trade. Greetings. PS: to write this to you in English I was forced to use a web translator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines