• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Element showing up distorted in Iphone preview

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My menu element is appearing distorted in the Iphone preview of my project. I've tried grouping the symbols within the element together, moving the element higher up on the page, and redrawing the element, but these solutions didn't work. The preview appears correctly on the Ipad and in the browser on my MacBook. 

Thank you for your help,

Z

Here is a screenshot for reference (The menu is the blue shape at bottom):            This is how the element should appear:

IMG_4546.PNGBECOME MEMBER.jpg

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thankyou for reaching out and sorry to hear you are facing trouble using XD. Would you mind confirming if you have created the design for multiple screen sizes and layout or for specific screen sizes?

We would also suggest checking this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/help/using-responsive-resize.html

Awaiting your response.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2019 Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Harshika,

Thank you very much. I had my designs set to auto responsive. The prototype worked after downloading the xd app on my iphone, and using it through the cloud.

Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines