• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements, Bibliothek handling confusing

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2019 Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Want to use Basic Elements in new xd Project and find help and tutorial totally confusing…

I understood, not possible without creative Cloud Account.

I found out after Long search to Export on local machine, but this makes no sense to me.

Anyway, the usabitity master from Adobe are wanting only People from Adobe world, go ahead, the frontend and Features look fine, but Basics are not for normal People without experience Living in the Adobe bubble...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apologize for your experience. It is true that you need a Creative Cloud account to use Adobe XD.

Other than that, I wasn't able to understand the issues that you were facing with the software. What are the usability issues that you are facing? If you can provide us with the specific details on what you are trying to do, and the issue that you face in the process, we will be in a better position to help you.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines