Enable clicking on specific portions of an overlay

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to disable clicking anywhere on an overlay to go back to the previous artboard.

For instance, my overlay brings a menu with different buttons. I'd like to be able to only click on a close button to get me back to the prevoius artboard and not the entire area.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Enable clicking on specific portions of an overlay

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to disable clicking anywhere on an overlay to go back to the previous artboard.

For instance, my overlay brings a menu with different buttons. I'd like to be able to only click on a close button to get me back to the prevoius artboard and not the entire area.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 04, 2019 0
Preran LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no direct way in which you can do that. I defer to the experts here for any workaround solutions I am not aware of.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2019 0