• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Entire team unable to open XD file, stuck on "Syncing"

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, me and my 3 teammates cannot open our shared project and it just says "syncing" and won't stop. It's been like this for a week. We've shut it down, restarted, etc. Could it be due to too many files since it's affecting all of us? What do we do? Most of us are using Mac.

TOPICS
Known Issue , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's an article with steps that you can try:

Fix issues with Adobe XD cloud documents

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We would like to follow up on your issue. Would you mind telling us if you're able to resolve the issue and if the step shared above helped? You may also try signing out of XD, Creative Cloud, restart the machine, and then sign back in. Most of the time these steps help in fixing the issue.

Please let us know if you need more assistance from us. We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there a clear resolution to this. I'm having the same issue with my teams. I've checked all the forums and nothing is working for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines