• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 3635, 3634, 3624 Cannot create new document in XD.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have gone through these forums and have tried every recommended solution. Restarted Adobe CC, reinstalled Adobe CC, restarted computer, reinstalled XD, used the cleaning tool ETC. Nothing works. I have documents on there that I need for school and cannot access them.

These are the errors that I am getting: xd.jpgxd2.jpg

If anyone can provide me with a solution ASAP it would be very appreciated. I need access immediately.

Thanks

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Hi everyone,

Sorry to hear that you're unable to open the file and getting an "Error 3635, Cannot create a new document in XD" or other similar errors while opening or creating a cloud document. We'll try our best to help you with this. 

This list of solutions may seem long, however, I can assure you that it has helped a lot of customers with this error. 

Please start with Part one (Mac/Win) and proceed to Part two if the problem persists on the windows machine.

Part one (Mac/Win):

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 141 Replies 141
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to be sure, did you use the CC cleaner https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html to do a clean uninstall of CC before you reinstalled it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, several times, with restarts, but no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstall adobe xd then

go to c drive then

program files (86x) then

Delete whole folder Adobe Creative Cloud Experience.

Thats it.

Then install again.

Enjoy

Backup your data First.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually after some tries it looks like some font related problem. Because, if I click OK (see screenshot) it opens document without artboard. I can create ne artboard via tool and then it works fine until I touch type tool. Then it starts behave strange. There is only Segoe font and any other in drop down menu. But I can't open my document I need to work on. Urgh 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the confirmation. Please send your Adobe ID, location,, and phone number to dl-webpm1@adobe.com along with the URL of this post. We will get in touch with you for further investigation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Welcome to the New Adobe Community Platform. We are sorry to hear that you are facing trouble using Adobe XD. I would suggest trying the steps mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I did all the steps mentioned in article. I have CC version 4.9.0.504 (I downloaded and reinstalled it earlier today). Every installed app up to date. Nothing really changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstall adobe xd then

go to c drive then

program files (86x) then

Thats it.

Then install again.

Enjoy

Backup your data First.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Forrmall,

We'd be waiting for your response on dl-webpm1@adobe.com as Preran requested. Meanwhile, please try the following solutions and share the results. 

1. Create a new user profile. 

2. Repair Creative Cloud as mentioned here: - https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

3. Delete your temp files
Note: It will discard your local changes and revert to the last save version to the cloud 

• Quit all adobe related processes from Task manager. 
  • Click start type 'run' or press Windows key + R
  • Enter %temp%
  • Delete all files in the local/temp folder that shows up
  • Reboot + relaunch CC and XD

I hope this would help, however, we'll be waiting for your details to investigate it further. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Atul, this solution worked. Under new profile is XD working fine. Fonts, every tool, no errors with fonts. Only thing that happened was, that Distiller opened like 20 dialog windows with information that another instance is already running. But this new user was only profile running. I think that Windows suffered some hits from reinstalling and started to act a bit strange. Then I switched from new to old profile and tried to to run XD. It worked also, I made some dummy content on artboard and tried to save it and then all the dialog font disappeared and error 50 occured. Screenshots https://www.dropbox.com/s/h9fylghu6ig66gd/screenshot%202019-09-13%2010.54.14.png?dl=0 and https://www.dropbox.com/s/f2dab8wcauqy6eo/screenshot%202019-09-13%2010.54.10.png?dl=0 and https://www.dropbox.com/s/kf879ytqn33zepx/Screenshot%202019-09-13%2010.43.17.png?dl=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One more screenshot I found https://www.dropbox.com/s/rdkjsyf0rtj5zul/Sn%C3%ADmek%20obrazovky%20%281%29.png?dl=0

So as I look on it now, problem with missing fonts in dialogs appeared already in new profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for clarification. There could be some restriction/issues with coresync in your current profile. I'd like to redirect you to our 1:1 channel for further assistance.

Please go www.adobe.com then click on Support, then Contact us, as shown in this screenshot to raise a case with the team.

clipboard_image_0.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. I'm connecting right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Atul, problem was solved. As you suspect it was coresync. Guy from support did everything over remote desktop. It took a while but it worked. Thank for help. All the best! Jan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bad news, solution was only temporal 😞 After some work in Indesign started working again in XD a error 3635 appeared again. Anyway until I touch type tool, it working slow, but working. Then curson in XD just hangs on typing cursor and stays there. I can change parametrs and click buttons on side panel, but when I move to artboard cursor change to typing cursor and do not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just want to add, for anybody having this problem, that when I just had Tech Support remote access and fix this problem for me (as well as other errors thrown; "the code execution cannot proceed because vulcanmessage5.dll" and "gude.dll") all they did was go around my C:\ drive (even though I run XD from my E:\ drive) and delete (not uninstall...) any and all adobe folders. Then downloaded CC again from an alternative link, https://ccmdl.adobe.com//AdobeProducts/KCCC/CCD/5_0/win64/ACCCx5_0_0_354.zip That's it. All errors went away. *shrug*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

xd error.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Prati,

We are sorry to hear you're having trouble opening a document in XD. We have seen a similar error in the past: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-3635-cannot-create-new-document-in-xd/td-p/10699520?pa... Please try the solution mentioned in the post.

If that doesn't help, it would be really helpful if you can share a short video of the workflow for better understanding.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstall adobe xd then

go to c drive then

program files (86x) then

Thats it.

Then install again.

Enjoy

Backup your data First.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reading this alone and trying to understand it is giving headache can someone explain better 

Like a step by step solution won't be bad please I have an internship interview on Wednesday and the training starts tomorrow 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No worries, please get in touch with our tech support team using this link https://adobe.ly/2WYE62m Use the chat button to get started. Let us know if you need more info.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture1.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Erinziyi

Sorry to hear you are having trouble using Adobe XD. Would you mind trying the steps mentioned in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-3635-cannot-create-new-document-in-xd/td-p/10699520?pa...

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Rajasekhar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstall adobe xd then

go to c drive then

program files (86x) then

Thats it.

Then install again.

Enjoy

Backup your data First.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pls help i tried all the solution and same thing .Adobe is getting me crazy with these errors really !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines