• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 3635, 3634, 3624 Cannot create new document in XD.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have gone through these forums and have tried every recommended solution. Restarted Adobe CC, reinstalled Adobe CC, restarted computer, reinstalled XD, used the cleaning tool ETC. Nothing works. I have documents on there that I need for school and cannot access them.

These are the errors that I am getting: xd.jpgxd2.jpg

If anyone can provide me with a solution ASAP it would be very appreciated. I need access immediately.

Thanks

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Hi everyone,

Sorry to hear that you're unable to open the file and getting an "Error 3635, Cannot create a new document in XD" or other similar errors while opening or creating a cloud document. We'll try our best to help you with this. 

This list of solutions may seem long, however, I can assure you that it has helped a lot of customers with this error. 

Please start with Part one (Mac/Win) and proceed to Part two if the problem persists on the windows machine.

Part one (Mac/Win):

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 141 Replies 141
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sofianeb,

We are sorry for the bad experience and frustration. Would you mind sharing the OS, XD and Creative Cloud Desktop app version? Is it happening with all the files or with a specific file?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstall adobe xd then

go to c drive then

program files (86x) then

Delete whole folder Adobe Creative Cloud Experience.

Thats it.

Then install again.

Enjoy

Backup your data First.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

will that solve the problem once and for all ? or I have to keep doing this time to time ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When I create a new document, I get an error with code 3635. Also in the cloud documents section, I get the message "Something went wrong. Please restart the app and try again." All my files in the cloud are gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cristivstan,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble creating a new document in XD. Would you mind trying the steps mentioned in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/crash-load-error-3635-cannot-create-new-document-in-xd/td-p/...?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error Code: 3635 ( Save to cloud Document doesn't work )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I tried all the steps mentioned above and several other methods for this same issue but it isn't resloving can someone help me out with this issue of error code 3635.
Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you succeed? Please help me

I am trying-trying but not solved yet. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that the above steps didn't helped you. Would you mind telling us if it's happening with all the files or with a specific file? Have you tried fresh installation of Creative Cloud app and XD app using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html? If that doesn't help, please get in touch with our support team using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html  for immediate assistance.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just reinstall your Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

Sorry to hear that you're unable to open the file and getting an "Error 3635, Cannot create a new document in XD" or other similar errors while opening or creating a cloud document. We'll try our best to help you with this. 

This list of solutions may seem long, however, I can assure you that it has helped a lot of customers with this error. 

Please start with Part one (Mac/Win) and proceed to Part two if the problem persists on the windows machine.

Part one (Mac/Win):

1. Ensure that XD is up to date using this link (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html).

2. Follow the instructions mentioned on this page step by step (https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html). Before proceeding to the next step. Please upload the logs to CC or Dropbox and share the link with me via PM (click on my name and hit the message button on my profile). This would help us to get to the root cause and investigate further. 

3. Please try cleaning the Creative Cloud desktop app from the cleaner tool: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html and then reinstall the Creative Cloud desktop app from here (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html).

Part two: For Windows

1. We need to navigate to the following locations and rename the "Core Sync, OOBE, SLStore, SLCache, all AAM related folders" as "Core Sync_old" and similarly with the OOBE_old and so on.

• C:\Program files(x86)\Adobe\Adobe Sync\
  • C:\Program files(x86)\Common\ Adobe
  • C:\ProgramData(Hidden)\Adobe\
  • C:\Users\Username\AppData(Hidden)\local\Adobe
  • C:\Users\Username\AppData(Hidden)\Roaming\Adobe

2. Reinstall the Creative Cloud desktop app from here (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html).

If you still face issues, please share logs and the XD file with Harshika Verma over a private message so that we can escalate the issue to the team for further investigation.

Note: Please add your logs and XD file to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i have the same problem and i done the steps few times, nothing change. As i can see not only the XD but the creative cloud app can't open "Your Work"(Oops,page not available) tab and and probably cant sync with the Adobe Apps. So i am thinking to reinstall/format my Windows 10, and then reinstall again the Creative Cloud app and Adobe XD? Will that help? I desperately need my cloud and XD this week. THANKS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved with procedure "part one" for me. Many thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me Part 1 worked. Thank you sir for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why I can't create new files on Adobe XD? I've just downloaded all the updates for CC but it doesn't work.

PS. Im Italian, in the image it says "Can't create a document, error code 3635" 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi friends
I would like to request your help immediately. I have several files stored on the Adobe XD cloud in the latest update of the program. I cannot access the cloud and it displays an error
. I have several necessary files that I would like to retrieve, and also when creating a new file it opens for a very short time and then displays an error 3635,
please What is the appropriate solution, knowing that I have deleted and restored every Adobe package, but nothing has changed. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I recommend you check out this thread: Error 3635, Cannot create new document in XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ibrahim,

Thanks you for reaching out. I would like to follow up on your issue. Would you mind confirming if your issue has been resolved? If you're still experiencing the issue, please reach out to us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html and we will try our best to help.

I am also merging this post with the post shared by Italo.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

abubokar5EF1_0-1597673897608.png

I can not enter the page of adobe xd so plase give me a solution . i will wait for your important feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Can you please quit XD and Signout from CCD, Please check all Coresync thread is closed from activity monitor. 

Launch CCD and wait for few secs. Launch XD and create new document.

Hope it will help.

Thanks,

Vertika Gupta

Adobe XD 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The application is unable to create a document or fetch data from the cloud. It's a completely dead app right now. 

I am facing this issue since a month, any kind of help is appreciated.

What I have tried:

1. I tried reinstalling XD, but it gave the same error 3636. 
  2. I checked my Creative Cloud version, it was upto date.
  3. I uninstalled Creative Cloud, by uninstalling all other Adobe Apps and reinstalled XD. It still didn't help.

Specs:

1. I have allotted 50GB for Adobe projects, 45 GB still unused.
  2. I am using a 24GB RAM.

create_file.png

open_file.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the suggestions shared here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-3635-cannot-create-new-document-in-xd/m-p/10699520?pag...

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines