• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 3635, 3634, 3624 Cannot create new document in XD.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have gone through these forums and have tried every recommended solution. Restarted Adobe CC, reinstalled Adobe CC, restarted computer, reinstalled XD, used the cleaning tool ETC. Nothing works. I have documents on there that I need for school and cannot access them.

These are the errors that I am getting: xd.jpgxd2.jpg

If anyone can provide me with a solution ASAP it would be very appreciated. I need access immediately.

Thanks

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Hi everyone,

Sorry to hear that you're unable to open the file and getting an "Error 3635, Cannot create a new document in XD" or other similar errors while opening or creating a cloud document. We'll try our best to help you with this. 

This list of solutions may seem long, however, I can assure you that it has helped a lot of customers with this error. 

Please start with Part one (Mac/Win) and proceed to Part two if the problem persists on the windows machine.

Part one (Mac/Win):

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 141 Replies 141
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, that worked very well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich kann kein neues Projekt erstellen, geschweige denn in der Cloud unter Windows 10 speichern. Folgender Fehler wird jeweils angezeigt.

Reza5CCA_0-1597912179359.png

Hat jemand Erfahrung damit?

Danke für die Hilfe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we're sorry you're having trouble with Adobe XD. In order to help you, we need some useful information, such as:

• version of Adobe XD in use;
  • characteristics of your computer;
  • whether this problem occurs with one particular file or with others as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the suggestion shared here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-3635-cannot-create-new-document-in-xd/m-p/10699520#M17...

In case if this doesn't help, please share the details asked by Italosan, we'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, would you mind confirming if your problem is resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, 

From what I read, its an issue with the Create Cloud App itself and not XD. And so I'm sharing here what worked for me: 

1) Open Task Manager [Ctrl+Shift+Esc] and end any and all Adobe processes.

2) Head over to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features 

3) Find the Adobe Creative Cloud app from the list of apps over there

4) Click on it and click "Uninstall"

5) It will open the native Adobe uninstaller. There it will ask you if you'd like to Uninstall or Repair

6) Click "Repair"

7) It will remove and repair all necessary files and folders. Let it run its course

8) Just to ensure everything is effective, restart your PC once the repairing process is over

9) Now open Creative Cloud app. Update if necessary and then try to launch Adobe XD

10) It should work properly without throwing any errors of any kind unlike before

This solved two issues for me: The 3635 error "Can't create document" as well as missing "UNDO" [The undo option was literally disabled and not even Ctrl+Z worked]

Hope this helps someone.

Cheers,
Max

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome. Glad to hear you are able to fix the issue and thanks for sharing the solution that worked for you. This will definitely help our customer to fix the issue.

Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to XD.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm unable to open a sketch file in XD!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shikha,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the suggestions shared here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-3635-cannot-create-new-document-in-xd/m-p/10699520?pag...

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am having trouble with my Adobe XD. When I try to create new document, an error appears "Can't create a new document (Error 3636)". I have tried different methods to resolve it but couldn't do it.

I need to resolve it as soon as possible, so I can continue my practice with Adobe XD.

Best Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are unable to create new documents in XD. Would you mind trying the step suggested in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/kb/fix-issues-with-xd-cloud-documents.ug.html#unable-t...? If that doesn't help, please check out this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-3635-cannot-create-new-document-in-xd/td-p/10699520/pa...

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already have followed all the steps but nothing had been changed to
normal. I signed in my creative cloud account on another pc and installed
the XD, on that pc it’s working normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear that. It looks like it's happening on a specific machine. I would suggest connecting with us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that we can have a closer look into the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

problem.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have aproblem in adobe xd program. When i need to create anew file this message appears ... Sometimes is Error 3635 and sometimes this ...
I signed out from creative cloud and resign in more times and made unistall for program and reinstall but nothing happened ...
Can you help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ahmed,

Similar issue has been fixed in following thread with  the step metioned  HERE . 

Please go through it once and let me know if issue doesn't resolve.

Regards,

Anita Subedi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already did that and the problem didn't solved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

If it still continues..

Please Quit all Adobe product from Task Manager and Quit Creative Cloud. 

Check Task Manager and close all coresync.

Now Go to this location C:\Users\Username\AppData(Hidden)\Roaming\Adobe 

And rename Coresync and Creative Cloud folder. If you are not able to delete folder , then go inside of each folder and clear it.

Now launch Creative cloud first , then Xd. 

Give it a try.

Regards,

Anita Subedi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ahmed,

We would like to follow up on your issue. Are you able to resolve the issue by following the steps Anita shared above? You can also visit this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/kb/fix-issues-with-xd-cloud-documents.ug.html#unable-t... if you the face issue in the future.

Please feel free to update the discussion if you need further assistance.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstall adobe xd then

go to c drive then

program files (86x) then

Delete whole folder Adobe Creative Cloud Experience.

Thats it.

Then install again.

Enjoy

Backup your data First.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstall adobe xd then

go to c drive then

program files (86x) then

Delete whole folder Adobe Creative Cloud Experience.

Thats it.

Then install again.

Enjoy

Backup your data First.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, cuando instalé XD pude usarlo con normalidad, una vez que reinicié mi pc me empezó a aparecer el error 3635 y me deja de funcionar Adobe Creative Cloud porque me aparece el error de "se necesita para solucionar el problema, falta o está dañado. Puede intentar reparar para corregir problema. Si el problema sigue sin resolverse, descargue e instale la nueva copia de...". Para solucionar eso desinstalé XD y Adobe CC. Me vuelven a funcionar con normalidad pero una vez que reinicio mi pc vuelve a dejar de funcionar y tengo que reinstalar todo de nuevo y es muy tedioso tener que hacerlo cada vez que prendo mi pc y me lleva mucho tiempo. Espero que puedan ayudarme, muchas gracias.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try the steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/sk/xd/kb/fix-issues-with-xd-cloud-documents.ug.html

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Windows 10 Pro Build 1903.

I did an update on Creative Cloud Desktop and reinstall AdobeXD, but no result!

I've got the latest .NET Framework and DirectX drivers.

I really need to use AdobeXd, is the better option for my designs.

Thank you in advance!

<The title was renamed by moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines