• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 401 Unauthorized to view my XD files

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been troubshooting this issue for weeks now and now one at Adobe has been able to actually help me. I have had these files on my school enterprise account for 10 months now and I just recently started getting this error. This project file is super important so any help would be super appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lily, 

Sorry for the inconvenience you are facing in Xd. Would you please try signing out, signing in and then accessing your published files. Also check https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/unable-to-see-cloud-files-getting-error-401-unauthorized/m-p... and see if it helps.

Regards,

Jagriti Kashyap

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jagriti,

I have tried signing out and signing back in to everything multiple times and that has not worked. I looked at that thread and I am ceratin I am signed into the right account. If you watch my video above, you can see that my files appear for a seccond before that error screen apperars

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. If you're still experiencing the issue, please connect with us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that we can help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines