• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 401 when publishing links in Adobe XD.

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, when trying to create a shareable link to my prototype I go to share>manage links and am then directed here to assets.adobe.com but receive the error 401 - unathourised to access this page. Any help please? It's a work account so would have assumed access? Thanks

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologize for your experience. Can you try the solutions in https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/xd/kb/cannot-use-share-feature.html and let us know if they helped?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. Nothing on the page you linked to that I can see relates to error 401? I have attached a screenshot below. Essentially, I go to share>manage links>it takes me to assets.adobe.com - I see how the page should look for half a second, then this appears...Screen Shot 2019-11-27 at 15.43.36.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mitchell,

Thank you for sharing the screenshot and sorry to hear you are experiencing issue using share feature in Adobe XD. Would you mind sharing your XD and OS version of your machine?

We would also request you to please check out this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/kb/issue-view-web-prototypes.html and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines