• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error(44:23) in XD while share for development

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had about 300 artboard all of 1920x1080 and it didn't worked. I looked it up; and saw "Try reducing the number of artboards" so i chopped my file into multiple files respective of their areas... Now i have 44 screen in the file, still the same message. I have tried everything and now it came to the last step! Report over the community.

xD_error.PNG

Funny thing is it goes till 100% then the

error appears. Please help me towards a solution, i have tried, my home wifi, office wifi, office hardline.. none helped. 

Now, as a fellow member shared his issue over, "https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-XD/XD-Share-for-Development-wont-work/m-p/10548601#M15196", he was asked to share his OS and xD version...

- Operating System - Windows 10 (updated),
- xD version - Updated till 12 Aug '19.

<The Title was edited by moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

The latest solutions have been posted on this thread https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-XD/Error-44-when-sharing-documents/m-p/10635971/thread-id/16657

Please join us here for further discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi UmairAliKhan,

We apologize for the trouble you are facing and getting error while sharing file for development in Adobe XD. Please check the version of XD (22.3.12.2). If it's not updated, please update it to the latest version.  I would request you to please try the following steps:

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a-lot for your prompt response Harshika.

Well, its not saying to update, i have mine set-up on auto update! From where can i check my version? And trust me its not because of assets (there are only 100n something in this files); i have created a link with 2000+ over number art-boards in the past. Before the merger of the link (review & dev tools), it used to work perfectly. Creating a new link! I have tried this method as well.

Let me know if you need anything from my side beside my actual working file.

Thanks and regards, Umair

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a-lot for your prompt response Harshika. Well, its not saying to update! From where can i check my version. And trust me its not because of assets (there are only 100n something in this files); i have created a link with 2000+ over number art-boards in the past. Before the merger of the link (review & dev tools), it used to work perfectly. Let me know if you need anything from my side beside my actual working file. I have tried creating a new link as well, it doesn't help. Thanks and regards, Umair

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was checking the link that you listed and found (https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010-adobe-xd-bugs-read-only?category_id=363496) something that i didn't tried before was to uncheck, "include assets...".

I unchecked it and tried to share, but same error as before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The latest solutions have been posted on this thread https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-XD/Error-44-when-sharing-documents/m-p/10635971/thread-id/16657

Please join us here for further discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines