• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error(44:23) in XD while share for development.

Explorer ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I wonder why I can no longer share for development? Everytime i shared the design specs, the upload is painfully slow and always ends up with "Something went wrong. (Error 44:23)". Can you please help me resolve this issue? This is a critical function that we need. Thank you.

• OS version: MacOS Mojave 10.14.6
  • XD version: 22.5.12.1
  • Region: Asia Pacific (Indonesia)
  • The error text and code: Something went wrong. (Error 44:23)
  • Whether the error occurred when you first clicked the Share button or after you clicked the Create Link button in the pop-up menu: after the share/upload process reaches 100%

<The title was edited by moderator>

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

The latest solutions have been posted on this thread https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-XD/Error-44-when-sharing-documents/m-p/10635971/thread-id/16657

Please join us here for further discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, check this page: Errore 44:23

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @italosan thanks for the pointer. I cannot find the solution there, it's just telling me that i'm not the only one having the same problem with Share for Development. I can no longer share the design specs with my developers, I have to use Zeplin to achieve what Share for Development in XD should be adequate for. And right now the developers were pissed off because of differences in artboard numbers between XD and Zeplin. They have to manually compare the artboards in XD Prototype with artboards in Zeplin due to this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear that you are facing trouble using Adobe XD and getting error 44:23 while share for development. I would request you to please try the steps mentioned in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-XD/Error-44-23-in-XD-while-share-for-development/td-p/10611432 and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika, thank you for your reply, but this does not solve the problem. I think it's a bug that needs to be resolved instead of being taken as a norm, because "try Reducing the number of assets" or "create a new link" should not be a solution. Share for Development should just work right out of the box without any workaround such as these. Please fix this, this is more important than introducing new features imo since this is a primary function.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I completely get what you are trying to say, and we have conveyed this message and sentiment to the product team. The team is working on a permanent fix for this issue, and it should be available in a future update although not in any of the immediate releases from what I understand. We beg your patience until then. I apologize for the inconvenience and frustration until the fix is in place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi preran, thank you, thank you, thank you. thank you for listening:) i know it's mightily easier to complain and address the problem instead of fixing it, so please pardon me for my impatience. i'm looking forward for the promised permanent fix for this issue in the near future. best regards:)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The latest solutions have been posted on this thread https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-XD/Error-44-when-sharing-documents/m-p/10635971/thread-id/16657

Please join us here for further discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines