Highlighted

Error 44:47 while sharing the file in XD Version (24.3.22).

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

I'm facing an issue with publishing the XD file to the cloud. The same files were not having any issue before update to the newer Ver.24.3.22.

Screenshot 2019-11-20 at 1.33.12 PM.pngScreenshot 2019-11-20 at 2.26.13 PM.png

and file also taking more than an hour to show 100% status and 100% status stays for long suddenly thought an error like 44:77.

Please fix this issue asap, I have urgent project deliverables.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Topics

Error, Product issue, Share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error 44:47 while sharing the file in XD Version (24.3.22).

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

I'm facing an issue with publishing the XD file to the cloud. The same files were not having any issue before update to the newer Ver.24.3.22.

Screenshot 2019-11-20 at 1.33.12 PM.pngScreenshot 2019-11-20 at 2.26.13 PM.png

and file also taking more than an hour to show 100% status and 100% status stays for long suddenly thought an error like 44:77.

Please fix this issue asap, I have urgent project deliverables.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Topics

Error, Product issue, Share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, check the storage, Error message 44:77 specifically references out of storage. it comes up when the user has exceeded the storage quota.

Vishu Aggarwal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Suresh,

We are sorry to hear you are facing trouble using XD. Could you please confirm if the issue has been resolved or if you need further assistance on the same?

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines