• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 44:63 while sharing in Adobe XD

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is Kailash from India working in a IT company & a basically Mac user. I am using Adobe XD from last 2 years for the various projects. We have licence copy. Since last 6 month I am facing few problems while using this software. PFA same screenshot. Every time it showing diffrent number error.

1 Adobe XD is completely stop update
project link after few successful link update.

2 When ever I have export design screens to png Adobe XD gets freez.

I have tried these options:

1 Mac system OSX is updated till date.

2 Adobe XD is also updated till date.

3 Tried uninstall and reinstall option.

4 Restart Mac after every change.

5 Create new file and link for same design.

6 Decrease numbers of vector objects.

7 Spilt file into multiple files.

Please add designkk75@gmail.com this email as a cc for replay I don't know how to add it in this interface.

Look forward for reply from you.

Regards

Kailash Kamble

42BFA1C7-BE36-46F4-A032-59D80FE8463B.png

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kailash,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the suggestions shared in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/cannot-use-share-feature.html

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had the same problem in the last few days. Could export the link fine this morning but made some text amends and now it just has the error code. Last week the same thing different file, had to send a PDF for review, the next day the export was working again. Adobe – please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same issue, any clues why gratefully received

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've also been getting the same issue this afternoon. I've tried all different sizes of files (existing files with no changes, just trying to update the link) as well as copying and pasting into a new document. Nothing has worked. Seeing several  posts in the last hour suggests it's an error on Adobe's side. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, game over on publishing any links

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup, I've experinced this issue this afternoon too. I;m even trying to create a link for a blank i page document in XD and still getting errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kailash

Your solution doesn't seem to work. The Adobe Servers is having issues. When I go to "Manage Links" - it gives me a server error. Could you please feedback on a timeframe when this will be solved?

My thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly. I have tried the same and got this message about Adobe servers. When this will be solved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Global problem after last update. We all can't share and update links. Big, global error in Adobe Xd. All my friend has the same problem since today. Any ideas how to fix that? Nothing helps, creating new links, creating new files, update link from another network, uninstall, install again, nothing! Our teamt is dead, customers angry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same exact issue as everyone. It was working before, now it just refuses to work -- even with a blank document with a box in it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same exact issue. The link was working right before (yesterday), and now every link, every network i tried, it refuse to create link, even a new page, a single artboard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue. I need to get this to my developers and it wont produce a link. I get the 44:63 error even if I open a new document with a colored shape. I updated Xd and can't share now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, client waiting on link... not cool Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

There is an ongoing CSO right now that affected the publishing services. We are having a similar discussion here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/unable-to-create-share-and-update-link-in-xd-getting-error-4... Please join the discussion.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to "Manage Links" at the Adobe website, I got the famous 

"Error 500: Internal Server Error
This asset isn’t available right now. Try visiting this page again later."
What's going on?
Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

let's start using Figma 😐

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines