Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 44 Can't Generate Link

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2019 Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I'm Facing this issue for the last 10 days after i have completed my project with prototype i can't generate a development link after 100% it showing Error 44: 63. Please help me i'm in a critical situation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 20, 2019 Dec 20, 2019

Hi Dinesh and Mona,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble sharing your design for development in XD. We have curated a post with the solutions that helped our customers in past with the similar issue. We would request you to please try the solutions mentioned in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-44-when-sharing-documents/m-p/10635971/thread-id/16657

Let us know if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2019 Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dinesh and Mona,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble sharing your design for development in XD. We have curated a post with the solutions that helped our customers in past with the similar issue. We would request you to please try the solutions mentioned in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-44-when-sharing-documents/m-p/10635971/thread-id/16657

Let us know if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines