Error 44 when sharing documents in XD.

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some variants of this error message: Error 44:47 and 44:23, 44:63 

Try the solutions in the order in which they are listed. 

• Reduce number of assets in your files and retry 
  • Split your artboards into two separate files and retry. 

While we understand that the last two solutions aren't ideal, the team is aware of the issue, and is working towards fixing it. 

To get in touch with Adobe Support for investigation, use this link  Contact Customer Care 

Thanks, 

Preran 

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance, Share or publish

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 155 Replies 155
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, check the storage, Error message 44:77 specifically references out of storage. it comes up when the user has exceeded the storage quota.

Vishu Aggarwal

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Suresh,

We are sorry to hear you are facing trouble using XD. Could you please confirm if the issue has been resolved or if you need further assistance on the same?

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't able to create link for my file in Adobe XD, its saying something went wrong please try again Error(44:47), Anyone faced the same problem?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on latest version? Did you use free or retail version of Adobe Xd?

Also please review https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/share-unable-to-create-a-prototype-link-in-adobe-xd/td-p/108...

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah am using latest version and the paid one, my companies security system blocking me to create the link, i found it.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your storage, Error message 44:77 specifically references out of storage. it comes up when the user has exceeded the storage quota. I ran into this when I was importing vectors for patterns. You need to reduce the number of assets in the file, if you have vectors. Try importing any complex vectors as PNG files. This solved it for me. ALSO, per above, you can split your artboards into multiple files— not quite as elegant linking between, though. 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines