• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 47. How do I know which version of Adobe XD a file has been saved under?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have an error 47 when I want to open an XD file. On this forum, I read the case of a person who had the same error and managed to open their file with a version older than the one they had (https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/erreur-47-dans-adobe-xd/td-p/10761129)
I somehow managed to download an old version of Adobe XD, except now when opening my file Adobe XD tells me it can't because the file was created under a version more recent.
So before I go looking for another old version of Adobe XD, I would like to know which version of Adobe XD my file was created under.
Thank you in advance for your answers.

P.S: If anyone knows how to open an Adobe XD file other than Adobe XD, I'm interested.
-----------------------------------

Bonjour,

J'ai une erreur 47 quand je veux ouvrir un fichier XD. Sur ce forum, j'ai lu le cas d'une personne qui avait la même erreur et qui avait réussi à ouvrir son fichier avec une version antérieure à celle qu'elle avait.
J'ai, tant bien que mal, réussi à télécharger une vieille version d'Adobe XD, sauf que maintenant au moment d'ouvrir mon fichier, Adobe XD me dit qu'il ne peut pas car le fichier a été créé sous une version plus récente.
Donc, avant de me mettre en quête d'une autre vieille version d'Adobe XD, je voudrais savoir sous quelle version d'Adobe XD a été créé mon fichier.
D'avance merci pour vos réponses.

P.S : Si quelqu'un sait comment ouvrir un fichier Adobe XD autrement qu'avec Adobe XD, je suis preneur.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nico, sorry for the trouble. I understand how frustrating it could be.

Please try the steps mentioned here Solved: Error -"Sorry we can't open this document in Adobe... - Adobe Support Community - 10415491 and let me know if this works. I'd also request you to update to the latest build before trying these steps. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Atul Saini,
Thank you for your answer.
The problem is that the file is not on the Adobe cloud (our management forbids us to put our source files on the Internet).
So I can't follow the different steps of your tutorial
How then?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nico, sorry for the delay, in order to open the downloaded file, please ensure that you're using the latest build XD 35.3. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Atul Saini,
I don't know what happened. I opened Adobe XD to know the version. Unable to find this information, I opened Creative Cloud Desktop. There, I was very surprised to see that Creative Cloud Desktop offered to install Adobe XD, which I did.
I was then able to open without difficulty (without error 47) the various files that were causing the problem.
It works, it's great, but why did I have this error 47? Apparently I had the free version of Adobe XD installed. Did the error 47 I had come from the fact that I wanted to open with the free version (and not necessarily up to date) files created with the paid version (included in the subscription)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines