Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 47 local document

New Here ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Skärmavbild 2021-05-23 kl. 19.51.56.png

Im getting this error message on a local document. I read the other threds but they where all cloud documents but this is an local file. What can i do? I really need to open this, it´s a design for a client. 

TOPICS
Crash on mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi niklasnilsson,
could you tell us which version of Adobe XD are you using it? Where is your file saved? On the computer or on some external support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. In addition to what Gianvitulano asked, in case if you have saved the file on any network folder which is synched locally on your computer, please move the file to your local hard disk and then try opening the file from there and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It was on dropbox, i moved it to my desktop and it still says error 47. I´m on XD 40.1.22. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines